the lovely ness has included me in a sort of honest blog thing. i think.
because being so appointed, i must now list ten honest things about myself:
1. i started coloring my hair when i was 13 years old, and with the past almost year, haven't had color on it at all. i'm finally able to see what my true hair color is...and it happens to be a lovely combination shade of stagnant water mixed with a dash of ear wax.
2. if i enter some sort of creative content contest...i usually atleast end up being a semi-finalist. i don't get it either.
3. on saturday, i turned 25. on monday, i started having pains in my left hand. i may have googled "signs of osteoporsis".
4. i always have these BRILLIANT ideas. and then i get started on them. and then i get bored. so wind up having about 147 half-assed ideas crammed into closets and under the couch.
5. since birthin' a child, i have never realized that i'm able to juggle so many different things. sure, some plates get broken in the process, but it's sort of neat seeing them all spinning for one fleeting second.
6. i can't do a cartwheel. i blame it on my thighs.
7. i sort of talk fast. sometimes i talk so fast that even i have no clue what i just said.
8. i'm the person who laughs when people fall down. i'm a bad, bad person. i know.
9. i have this thing about getting my face wet. so i don't really, um, wash my face. i'm gross. i know. but hey, no acne!
10. i cannot remember the last time i shaved my legs. ugh.
the rest of the rules....
1. Must thank the person who gave you the award and list their blog and link it. (thanks, ness!!)
2. share 10 honest things about yourself...
3. Present this award to 7 others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.
4. Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.
and for the blogs...
1. silvy has a seriously cute kiddo that's just a month older than jonas. i love reading her blogs so i know what i'm about to get myself into.
2. stephanie is a newly wed, and frankly, i do love me some weddings and love stories. damn ovaries.
3. leslye is possibly one of the most creative people i have ever (briefly) met. and talented. at everything. while i just sit there, clapping to myself because i figured out how to turn the DVR on.
4. alli i think found my blog through the sling and swaddle journey i was able to take part in, and has probably the prettiest babies out there. her sweet evie and jonas are almost birthday buddies!
5. john is my hilarious husband who never freaking updates his blog. but you should really harass him and force him to. he's a funny man.
6. jamie and sarah are newlyweds who are just awesome people. and yet, they also majorily suck at updating their blog. be mean to them. make them update.
7. these ladies...want snark? want warmth and generousity? want laughs? read it.