1. the women's group for my church is starting back up for the fall. it's called "the monthly visit". which makes me love my church even more.
2. i'm proposing that a men's group should start, meet on saturday mornings, and be called "the morning risers".
3. i've been basically terrified to blog about anything because i don't want to offend anyone. i was told that in a personal blog, you should take into consideration the feelings of your readers. and then i thought about everything that was now off limits, because someone could possibly read it and get pissed off.
4. i've decided to say, SCREW YOU. if you take into consideration what everyone else may possibly feel/think, then you're going to be stuck writing about absolute crap (not that what i write isn't crap). because parenting, religion, politics, food (damn vegans ruin everything), beverages and dancing (freaking baptists), movies/photography (amish troublemakers) and just about everything else can PISS PEOPLE OFF.
5. if you took offense to that, well, you probably should have.
7. i really am a nice person.
8. jonas is getting ready to bust out tooth number 2. YAY!
9. how 'bout them hogs? seriously. being a hog fan is just about as emotional, heart attack inducing, and exhausting thing on earth.
10. i love hot cocoa.