1. pregnancy has made me extra gassy.
2. because of this, i have become an expert in the art of "toot and manuvere wildly in odd patterns in a public places so no one knows it was you".
3. i just made my father proud because of it.
4. i am a kick ass wedding bouquet builder. no lies.
5. for breakfast i had cottage cheese from steak and shake...and the people rejoiced, for it was good.
6. working in an office by yourself is lonely. but i do get to catch up on my shows i miss during business hours.
7. we have our next pre-natal appointment friday at 2:40--i'm not really sure what's going on at it, to be honest. i mean...the usual pee in a cup, get weighed (woohoo?), and maybe get to hear the heartbeat again.
8. i KEEP freaking out that i'm having more than one baby, just because my belly is bigger than it should be at this point.
9. i know that's completely irrational, and that there's really like a .0001% chance there's dual monsters in my uterus...but it keeps me up at night and makes me have dreams.
10. i had the best chicken salad sandwich of my LIFE!! yesterday at stone mill bakery off gregg. yummy cranberry and walnut bread!!
11. i'm ready for thanksgiving only because i plan on eating dressing and noodles...and that's it.
12. we have two thanksgivings, back to back, down the road from each other every year. at my grandma's we have COLD turkey because she hates turkey but the best dressing in the world, and at my aunt's we have our family tradition of hand-made noodles that i could eat for the rest of my life. at grandma's, we all sit around the table and eat together...at my aunt's, we all find the best seats around the tv and eat off our knees. i love it.
13. still losing weight (officially 15 pounds lighter since started to want to lose weight, 10 pounds since baby), but i haven't gotten sick since thursday night.
14. i totally just jinxed myself, huh?
15. i'd like to buy the world a coke.
16. every day when i get off of work, john and i play the same game. i come into our bedroom, and he hides under the covers and lies really still. every day, i make some grand gesture about how exhausted i am, and LOOK!! it looks like i have a brand new body pillow on the bed just waiting for me!! so i jump on the "pillow" and use elbows, hands, and knees to arrange it just right. and john giggles the whole time.
17. i fell asleep last night at 8:00. i woke up this morning at 5:55. now that's some sleep.
18. i'm way too excited about my tuesday night shows..we have house at 7, and then fringe at 8. and then we fall asleep.
19. i'm off on thursday and i am WAY too excited about this as well. i'm not doing anything fun, just cleaning (which is WAY over do).
20. i was going to complain about how cold it is...but then i read sarah's post about all their snow and winter stuff they're having, and opted to just say "i don't like it when it's chilly and rainy. the end."